The Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching works collaboratively with instructors, staff, and administrators at the University of Kentucky to support engaging, inclusive, and innovative learning environments in which all students and instructors have the opportunity to succeed. We work with individuals, groups/cohorts, departments, colleges, administrative offices, and University-wide initiatives to build on our collective wisdom and realize new possibilities for teaching and learning. See below or above for ways of getting in touch and working with us; we're always eager to collaborate and offer support!
- send us a message
- request a consultation, ask us a question, or send us a comment or idea
- join our announcement list
- join our listserv for announcements, events, and other news
- request student feedback
- request that CELT facilitate mid-semester student feedback in your course(s)
- register for events
- read about and register for our upcoming events and workshops
- find us on campus
- find our offices on campus in King Library, suites 502 and 518—you're welcome any time!